- To reserve a yacht, check availabilities of charter dates and yachts
by calling (219) 879-7608
- Tentative reservations will be held for 7 days.
- Charters on a 38' or larger require a 2 day minimum charter.
- A deposit of $100 is required to hold your reservation. A
deposit of $250 is required for charters of 5 days or more.
- Your reservation will be confirmed 10 days prior to your departure
date with deposit paid and resume approved.
- All bareboat charters are required to have a security deposit paid
- The amount of security deposit equals 1% to 2% of the yacht's value.
- Deposits are to be paid by cash, money order, or credit card with
- Security deposit will be refunded in full, provided no loss or
damage has occurred.
- If yacht can be rechartered for the same time period, the deposit
will be applied to another charter.
- If yacht cannot be rechartered and cancellation was made 14 days or
less prior to charter, the deposit will be retained as a handling fee.
- If a charter reservation is changed more than once, a $50 service
fee will be charged.